Crisp Autumn Eve 3 Column from TCBOTB

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

3rd Round of Potty Charts ....

I would have never guessed it but these sticker charts are a hit with my boys for the whole "immediate gratification" for potty training. We have now blown through 2 potty charts... the first being the tree they got to put monkey stickers on (and others, when I ran out of monkeys). The next was the flower that they got to put bugs and other various things on. And now we have moved onto an underwater sticker chart - which I have a TON of fish stickers for. They get so excited for the new chart that they visit the bathroom to TRY to pee every 5-10 minutes.... just cuz they want a new sticker for their new chart.
So anyway, I thought I would share their finished bug chart and their new underwater chart for posterity.....






No comments: