Crisp Autumn Eve 3 Column from TCBOTB

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Lots of Pictures .... short update

I have a lot to share... but not a lot of time, so for this post I'm going to mainly focus on the pictures. When I get a moment I'll fill you in on some of the things we've done lately, updates on the kids, and some funny stories about them as I have quite a few. But for now..... on with tons of pictures.

BUBBLES BUBBLES BUBBLES








SUMMER FUN IN THE POOL
The boys and Daddy were having a blast with their Water Stix we got at the dollar store (good buy) having a shooting war with Daddy... meanwhile Evie is just having a blast in the pool by herself unaware all of this is going on around her.




Evie had more fun just dousing herself over her head with tubs of water



Every time Daddy would shoot water at them MacKay would get all dramatic and squeal and throw himself down into the pool in a big splash





Unnnghh.... MacKay and his novacaine induced swollen lip. He was given novacaine for a filling, and at lunch directly after the appt he proceeded to basically chew off the inside of his mouth and lip for lunch. Poor thing.


THE BOYS' FIRST POPSICLES (Bomb Pops)
The only up side to MacKay's poor lip issue..... dentist prescribed popsicles! YAY. I put them in the pool, gave them their Bomb Pops and just let them figure it all out. They were totally eye'ing each other up to see what each other's strategy for eating them was. Oscar was quite concerned to see that one of MacKay's tactics was to eat the side.




Some more fun in the pool / with water. This time the boys teamed up to chase and douse Angus with their Water Stix much to Evie's entertainment. But when I told them to lay off Angus they turned on each other.





THE BOYS' FIRST NISSWA TURTLE RACES
Showing off their Turtle Race pins and MacKay showing me one of his turtles


I'll try get back out here soon to do my update... lots of fun stuff going on with the kids.

No comments: